With Destiny 2: Beyond Light quickly approaching, Guardians have a limited amount of time left to grind raids, hunt exotics, and explore the four planets being vaulted in November. Yet before Destiny enters a new era on November 10th, there are still many weekly events to enjoy. The Iron Banner returns this week as well as the normal Destiny 2 weekly resets and shake-ups.
The Iron Banner
Lord Shaxx has raised the Iron Banner for the month bringing new themed armor, weapons, and tripling the Valor you earn from matches. Guardians will be facing off across planets in Control to earn additional Pinnacle Power bounties for those who have not yet hit the 1060 light cap.
You can earn the Iron Banner pistol and Auto Rifle by getting twenty-five kills with each class of weapon in the Iron Banner.
The Iron Banner runs from 9/26/2020 10:00 PT until 10/6/2020 at 10:00 AM PT.
Standard Weekly Resets
The Flashpoint missions move from Io to the planet Mercury. Complete public events on Mercury to earn Powerful Gear.
Contact Public Event
As a part of the Season of Arrivals, a new public event similar to the PvPvE Gambit mode was introduced and has been switching between Io and Titan every week. Players must clear waves of enemies to earn progress towards a weekly seasonal event. Contact is located on Io until next Tuesday.
- Weekly Bounty Rewards across Tower Vendors
- Raid rewards reset
- Nightfall Strikes rotate with new rewards
- Most Wanted Bounties from Spider Refresh
- New Eververse cosmetic items to purchase
- We see Xur disappear on the reset until Friday.
- Aside from the core Crucible modes, Bungie rotates specialty modes during every Destiny 2 weekly reset.
- Team Scorched: A 6v6 Team Deathmatch where every guardian has a scorch cannon.
- Showdown: A timed team deathmatch of five rounds. The team with the most kills at the end of the timer wins the round.
To see everything Bungie is vaulting, go check out their blog post detailing everything going away.